Casual Mini Dresses for summer - Rosegal Wishlist

05:03



have a great online shopping opportunity for you lovelies! Visit Rosegal and check out their amazing pieces if you want some good quality for an inexpensive price. I love the casual mini dresses for summer that's starting right now!
On their website they offer great deals and so many categories like swimwear, women's and men's wear, accessories and shoes, from club dresses, casual mini dresses and matching blazers.
Additionally they also have a flash sale which is always so much fun and you can get some amazing fashion for less.

I collected some items out of the things that I like best from their site and it happened to be three dresses. The list goes as follows:

I.

This blue pencil dress looks so casual and yet stylish, I can imagine wearing it as well for vacation and for work. The squared geometrical pattern adds a sophisticated touch to it. 


II.

I just love the pattern of this color block dress! It's simple and cute and I think this is a dress that you can wear simply anywhere. Add a blazer to it and you're done.

III.


Something I don't usually wear, a pink turtleneck bodycon dress, looking absolutely gorgeous and soft. It must be an amazing feeling and so comfortable to wear!

...

That was my wishlist for Rosegal. Do you like any of these pieces? Head over to their site and tell me what's your favourite!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe