How to style with CNDirect

13:13

How cool is it to get what's on your wishlist?
I wish it was so easy in real life.
Lately my favourite things from CNDirect arrived and I love them all! If you want to read back on what I chose just click here.


First, the bomber jacket. It's awesome, black, really really light and looks just plain cool. It's a classic you can wear everywhere. I literally want to live in it.

cndirect bomber jacket

cndirect bomber jacket


The gray dress is simply amazing. I wish it was a size smaller though, but it's still great.
The quality of the clothing items is also very good which you maybe wouldn't quite expect with the low prices.

cndirect dress

cndirect dress


This little make-up bag or whatever you'll use it for, is just so cute.

cndirect makeup bag accessories

The greatest happiness in life. Maybe I'll never have it...


The next piece is one of the loveliest keychains I ever had. It's super cute and includes all things perfect on this planet (France, the Eiffel Tower, macarons...)


cndirect france macarons paris eiffel tower keychain

Everything looks just like on the pictures you can see on their website, I can't say anything negative about the material and quality and the shipping process was perfectly ok too. 
I didn't have to wait long until the things arrived and the customer service is great.

Be sure to head over to CnDirect if you want low priced good quality pieces yourself!



cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

cndirect outfit post theladyfairer

xx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great Post =) Schau doch mal wieder vorbei.
    Alles Liebe, Eileen von Beautyarea & more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post ! ♥ Can we follow each other ? Let me know in comment and I will follow you back !

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : https://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very chic! I love your gorgeous hair and accesories!
    Inspiration and greetings from MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/rochii-de-toamna-potrivite-pentru-evenimente-speciale/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe