CNDirect Wishlist

13:57

Hey lovelies, you must have noticed by now that I really like online shopping and today I want to share with you another favourite.
 Have you ever heard of CNDirect?
I certainly hadn't, until I was asked to check out their site and to be honest I fell in love with soo many things over there, I had to write this wishlist immediately :3

The CNDirect online shop itself offers super stylish pieces at very very low prices, I couldn't quite believe what you can get for a really low amount of $.
This made chosing very hard obviously...
So it took me awfully long to finally come up with my final wishlist!


1.
cndirect army green jacket

This awesome army green jacket is just 5.79$, I would never have expected to get it at such a low price! It's also available in black.


2.
cndirect grey long sleeve dress

This gray long sleeve dress is just super cute, so I had to add it to my wishlist!
I bet it would go great with the jacket. And... it's just 2.29$!!!


3.
cndirect makeup bag pink happiness text

How lovely is this make-up bag? I seriously need this!
The text on it reads 'The greatest happiness in life', and I'm kind of obsessed with cute quotes on things.


4.

cndirect france keychain eiffel tower macarons paris cute

Speaking of obsessions, with my life-long love for all things French, I had to add this adorable keychain! It's just lovely with the blue ribbon, Macarons, miniature Eiffel tower and the ornament with 'France' written on it <3


Did you like my wishlist? Head over to CNDirect to write your own!

xx

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. They have really cool clothes and you made awesome wishlist! I like this bomber jacket and it looks great also in black, the dress is lovely too, especially the red one:)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pieces! love the jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, heard 'bout this site!x


    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. That key chain is sooo cute!
    I must have that. It's got everything I love in one little key chain. Haha.
    That jacket looks really good too! Specially for Spring time!
    Great post!

    Much love
    jedidiahgc.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like number 1 and 4 :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!!
    Can we follow each other ? Follow me and i'll follow you back!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shop is great, I love them! ;)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool wishlist :)

    http://notforordinary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe