Why you should try the Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara

04:22

Hello everyone xx
So lately I tried this really cool mascara with 3D fibers by Younique and I was in awe because I've never used a product that was as amazing in the results as this.

younique moodstruck 3d fiber lash mascara review

The Younique fiber lash mascara promises to lengthen your lashes by 400% and it works by first applying a coat of the transplanting gel and then immediately applying the 3D fibers while the transplanting gel is still wet. 
After that you'll have to apply another coat of the gel for sealing.
You can repeat these steps as much as you like but it works really well by doing it just once.
Even at the first go it will make your lashes look really full and voluminous.

A real plus is that there will be no annoying smudging and flaking because of the fiber lashes and your lashes will feel really light too.
I used to get a headache when I was using fake lashes or something that was like a heavy coat on my lashes but this one's different. It's just as if there was absolutely nothing on your eyes.

I was unsure if the colour would turn out as intense as with any normal mascara but I was impressed even the transplanting gel alone made my lashes a really deep shade of black.

I'm not too good at taking pics of my eyes so I had to take my iPhone for that so it's not the best quality but I really hope you can see all the differences though ;)

younique moodstruck 3d fiber lash mascara review comparison

younique moodstruck 3d fiber lash mascara transplanting gel

transplanting gel

younique moodstruck 3d fiber lash mascara fibers

3D fibers


younique moodstruck 3d fiber lash mascara packaging

The Younique fiber lash mascara and the transplanting gel come with this cute little bag and an easy step-by-step instruction.

I would definitely recommend this mascara and if you are looking for the easiest way to get really amazingly long lashes you should try it!
You can get your own or more information on it here.

xx


You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. This stuff looks amazing!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds amazing!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can totally see the difference on the photos! You've beautiful lashes :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that really enhanced your lashes!

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks perfect!


    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard such great things, must try!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing, I can see a substantial difference from each of the coats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love the final result!! *-* I didn't know this brand...
    Anyway you have such an amazing and interesting blog dear! I started follow you, hope you'll visit my blog if you want!
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard of Younique and have seem some pics floating around on Instagram, but I've never read a review on it before! It really does look like an amazing product, I noticed the difference in your lashes immediately! Thanks for sharing and I just may need to check them out!

    Have a great day and start to your weekend, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting product. I love the effect it gives to the eyelashes. I'm your GFC follower # 123 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/bambi.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post, kisses.
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, this is amazing, such great volume!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice effect dear, amazing!!!
    big kisses
    New post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/my-comfortable-suit-by-jadea-home/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope I'm allowed to say this here but I'm a Younique presenter and always have 3d in stock.
    Please contact me on joanne.button@outlook.com
    If you'd like some x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope I'm allowed to say this here but I'm a Younique presenter and always have 3d in stock.
    Please contact me on joanne.button@outlook.com
    If you'd like some x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post dear,
    thanks for sharing.
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

  18. So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    xoxo
    Patricia http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe