Guhl hair care

04:51

Hi lovely readers, 
today I have another review post with you to share!
Have you ever heard about Guhl hair care?
I recently got their new hair care set consisting of the shampoo, conditioner and treatment for dry hair that needs more shine. Since my hair is very dry due to straightening and blow drying it almost every day, it was the perfect time to try these new products.



The shampoo is really good to apply and since it's concentrated you won't need to use very much of it. The smell is slightly sweet and not too overwhelming.
For dry hair that lost its shine it's just perfect!


The conditioner makes the hair really easy to brush through it and adds even more shine.


The treatment for dull and dry hair is the last finish to apply if you want perfectly nourished, shining hair. It's best if you use it two or three times a week to get the best results.

I love the pink colour and pretty look of the products. 
All of them contain royal orchid oil, which is used mostly in Asia due to its moisturizing effects.
I will definitely continue using this amazing hair care series!
xx


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Lovely post, they look very nice and the packaging is cute! Xx Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great product !thanks for sharing!


    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sounds really great.

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog! I follow you on GFC #114
    Please refollow me here
    http://blablablalovinglanguages.blogspot.it/2015/06/kikiamo-franchising-accessori-moda.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your review! The packaging is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound amazing. And the packaging is so beautiful!!
    I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award :) you can find the post here: http://lipstickandmocha.blogspot.com/2015/08/blogger-recognition-award.html
    I hope you have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wants to try the shampoo. Care to follow each other? Let me know if you did. So that I can follow you back too. Much Love. ♥♥♥

    http://sartorialwackoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this amazing tips, I'm going on holiday soon and will be really useful for me. I love your blog, my friend linked me to you and I really love your blog.

    please follow
    WWW.STYLECHIQ.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe