Liebster Award

04:35



So I was nominated for the Liebster Award and really so happy about it! 
Thank you very much Jeanne of Jeanne's Stylebook ♥ 

 First, let me explain the rules of this special award: 
 1. Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog 
 2. Answer the 10 question asked by the person who nominated you 
 3. Nominate 10 blogs that have less than 200 followers 
 4. Have them informed about the nomination 
 5. Ask 10 questions that the nominees should answer on their blog 


 Now I'm gonna answer the questions asked by Jeanne: 
  1_ What got you into blogging? 
I remember when I first started reading Music and Vintage blogs back in 2010 and they really inspired me. I read their posts everyday and collected style inspiration. Two years later I wanted to start writing a blog myself, because I love fashion. I took several breaks and now I want to keep posting more and make it really successful. 

  2_ Who's your role model and why? 
I actually have like three role models, first comes of course my mum, my second role model is Bebe Buell because she kind of lived my dream life and she is such a cool person and even replies to my tweets to her ;) My third role model is Taylor Swift because she's just so nice. She is my style icon and mental twin sister. 

  3_ How would you describe your personal style? 
My style is mixed and I have so much inspiration at the moment I'm not even sure which style I like the most but actually I love classy pieces and colours like black, white or dark blue with little details attached. But I also like for example floral pieces and colourful dresses. 

  4_ What inspires you when you put together your outfits? 
I get inspired by other bloggers and celebrities the most and also by the people surrounding me.

  5_ What are you struggeling with as a blogger? 
It's always hard to take photos that I'm really satisfied with, because I'm really picky and that's a problem because I really want to publish more outfit posts. 

  6_ What's your profession besides blogging? 
I'm studying art history and I really like it!

  7_ What's your lifestyle, adventure or safety? 
I'd always go for adventure, because I believe you should take all the chances you get and it's just much more fun. 

  8_ What's your favourite quote? 
My favourite quote is "A good thing never ends" by Mick Jagger ♥

  9_ What's your favourite series or movie? 
I've got many favourite movies, and regarding fashion, it's The Devil wears Prada because I love the characters and I love Clueless because it's just so stylish! 

  10_ Glass half full or half empty? 
Half full of course! 


 I nominate: 
Ana from Faded Spring
Heather Noire from Bauchle Fashion
Juliet Dotz from Yumilia
Tanisha and Divita from The DT Project
Dana Nicola from Fashion Dew
Emmy from Emmy's Life
Janne Bodin from JLB Blogg
Hanna from Hanna Isabella
Beatriz from A-Be-atriz
Paulina from Raroika


 And I'm gonna ask you these questions: 
 1_ What's your favourite clothing item and why? 
 2_ Where do you get your inspiration for blogging from? 
 3_ Which style icon would you love to meet and why? 
 4_ Who's your favourite designer? 
 5_ What defines "fashion" to you? 
 6_ Who's your favourite musician? 
 7_ Do you have a favourite blog? 
 8_ If you could go back in time, where would you go? 
 9_ What's your dream vacation? 
 10_ Your favourite colour? 

 Thank you so much for reading and wishing you a nice week ♥

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Thank you for nominating me this is my sixth nomination now :) great questions too :) www.fadedspring.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: congratulastions. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lady fairer is simply awesome ;) :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Maybe we could follow each other, let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe