Hello from Heidelberg

11:53

Hey dear readers, on the weekend I visited this lovely German town called Heidelberg ♥ 
I love it there, because it has this old style vintage charm and you can walk through the pretty streets and check out the shops or enjoy the warm weather in a little café.

Weather forecast said it would rain (which of course did not happen) so I dressed a little too warm with this shirt with this kind of large collar and the boots, and I wouldn't have needed the umbrella, but in the end I managed to take some pictures without feeling too weird... 

If you ever get to visit Heidelberg, be sure to check out one of the little cafés or Hard Rock Café (they have great stuff inside and photos of my favourite band ;)), the riverside and the castle (didn't have the time to go there this time but next time I will because it's beautiful).

What did you do on the weekend?

xx

Dogtooth check shirt - Zapata
Skirt - H&M
Boots - Sommerkind
Necklace - Karstadt
Bracelet - Six




















You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. I always want to visit that town. Fantastic outfit and pics are so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby I always think about your pics while watching them that who captures you .. In such a beautiful way.. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your style thanks for sharing<3 you look stunning, Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeey Sweetheart!
    I am Brazilian and I was looking for foreign blogs then I found his own, which by the way is beautiful and certainly I'm already following you.
    It makes me a visit there on my blog, I'll love it!
    Sucess always!
    XOXO *--*

    www.makedamotociclista.blogspot.com.br
    My Instagram: tamiya343
    My Twitter: @ cat_343

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are great shots! I'm loving the comfy outfit too :)

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, you look so pretty, i just followed u via GFC hope u follow me back
    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Germany so much, went there a few weeks ago xx Check out my latest blog post at http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk !! Xx followers are desperately needed xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe