Blue Skies and Summer Sun

16:36

Hi dear readers, I'm just going to share a little outfit post. Shot at a university campus and in a local park, the surroundings and also the weather were quite pretty. 
I'm so glad summer is finally here and we can enjoy a walk through the city or a beautiful park again!
We saw a lovely little Greek chapel, someone must have shortly celebrated a wedding there.
Also witnessed a university graduation which was pretty cool.

Wish you a nice weekend!

xx


































Top - Orsay
Shorts - Colloseum
Leggins - Local shop
Jacket - Tea n Rose
 Shoes - Zanon & Zago
Lipstick - Astor

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Nice hair :) New on my French blog: Straighten your hair while you eat Strawberries Tagada sweets :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love your hair!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is this university campus? It's beautiful. Cute outfit too and you have artsy photos! :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of nice pictures, I like the editing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pictures are really lovely ,you look cute :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun and creative photos! My fave is the one of you and the statue! I also love the rose petals on the pavement! xo

    P.S. I've given you a special shout out and thank you on my blog!

    Kisses,

    (='.'=)
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun post<3 this makes me want to travel
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures, you look so gorgeous <3

    Your blog is amazing, would you like to follow each other? :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos! I'm your new follower # 99, if you like come on my blog. ^ - ^

    www.thebeautybymisst.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo beautiful!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →PANAMA ASTI

    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  11. such lovely photos! I really like your outfit too!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous style! and lovely location :) http://bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe