New Start

15:21

Taylor Swift walks New York in Shoshanna and Louboutin
Taylor Swift walks New York in Shoshanna and Louboutins

Sometimes you just feel like it's time for a change right? I've taken a little break from my blog since after my last post seven months ago (whaat?) I felt a weird feeling of senselessness. Instead of posting more than ever what I should have, I just couldn't think of anything that would fit, like the style, the words, the pics, everything seemed useless and I couldn't concentrate on a thing. Now I'm back and this time I'm going to really post what inspires me, what I want to do/use/wear/overdo and I'm gonna do it constantly (I hope).

Now on to the topic: I was really inspired by Taylor Swift walking around in Tribeca, New York, wearing a camel coat by Shoshanna - the have super pretty clothes by the way, you should stop by their website - and blue Louboutins.
I totally adore her style and if you got an idea of what I could wear when I go see her in concert in 22 days (omggg!!) write it in the comments down below! 

xx


€90 - tradesy.com


€870 - saksfifthavenue.com


€48 - zalando.co.uk

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love the trench, thanks for sharing<3
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 Love your blog, I just followed you!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Subscribe