New Loves

15:55

Lately, I've fallen in love with two clothing brands.

I.


II.





































                                                                                                        
I. Minimum It's a Danish clothing label established in 1997 and they definitely have some pretty stylish pieces! From blouses to blazers you'll find everything in their shop. They also have great festival fashion. Be sure to check out their website!

II. Dolores Haze I instantly fell in love with their clothing! And the name, since it relates to one of my favourite books. Their pieces are edgy and just really, really cool! I just couldn't decide on a favourite item from their shop since actually, I want them all!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Hello from Spain: great proposals. I just discovered your blog and I love the variety of themes. Fashion and beauty are some of my hobbies together with the collection of Barbies. I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that invite you to visit: all4barbie.blogspot.com If you want to keep in touch. I became a follower of your blog. I like your pictures and your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear, thank you very much for your nice comment and the follow =)

      Delete
  2. una entrada perfecta .

    www.laquintaavenida-z.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovelyyy
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These clothes are gorgeous ! bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe