Best Days of my Life

12:58


Hi guys. Here's my blog post about my days in Berlin in June this year. I just couldn't write about it earlier because I was too stunned =)

 Packing my stuff :)

 Victory column welcomes us

 Beautiful house wall






We were going to see Aerosmith in concert!



Steven Tyler singing - it was amazing!

We also saw The Rolling Stones in concert, it was a dream come true!


Adlon Hotel where the Stones stayed while they were in Berlin

Having a cool drink while waiting for Aerosmith at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel

I'm happy to meet Steven Tyler after waiting for him for hours! Call me a groupie =D
(Sorry for the bad quality)



I caught Steven Tyler's water bottle at the concert and got it signed!

My chaos suitcase in the hotel room

My second home for some days ;)

Enjoying the best days of my life

So I can't believe my luck, I won two tickets for the Rolling Stones' show in Düsseldorf too! (Actually my lovely Mom won them =))

14 on fire ;) I took this cup home with me

I was crying by this time...

2014 has been the best year of my life so far <3


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe