Reserved

16:47

This month I attended the "Let's Fashion" party by the Polish fashion brand Reserved at Berlin Fashion Week. 
I had a wonderful time on my short trip to Berlin (oh how I loveee this city) and I even had the chance to meet Georgia May Jagger backstage! 






Potsdamer Platz

Urban Outfitters






Shoes - H&M
Bag - Colloseum





Guess bracelet - gift from Karstadt <3


Enjoying a chai latte before going home...
...have you ever been to Berlin?
My next post will be about Berlin too, see you there!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. how cool!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like u had a great time there. Nice pictures. Really want to see more of Berlin :)

    New Post is up on my blog!
    https://fashiondrogue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fashionable!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe