Berlin Part II - Meeting Bob in Berlin

14:21


Now here we go - finally, the second part of my Berlin trip is up. The second month of of the new year is almost over and only now I've found some time to post the pictures. I'm really sorry for not posting more regularly, I will try to get better from now on!

♢ ♢ 

The main reason for taking the trip to Berlin was seeing Bob Dylan in concert in the Tempodrom building that looks slightly like a circus tent. It was a great concert with lots of great songs from his new abum.


Shoes - Bello
Skirt - Ringspun



Of course I couldn't miss the chance to see the famous shopping center KaDeWe, it's worth a visit.






I love taking phots of doves, they're so graceful.












post signature

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Amazing pics. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great photos! I've been longing to visit Berlin and these pictures really give you a sense of what the city is like. Gorgeous! x E

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion .



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :) Wanna follow each other back on GFC?
    Please let me know :)

    inspiringfreedom.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe