She's A Rainbow

16:29

Vintage Prom Dresses

She's A Rainbow

Today, I want to share with you a set that, just like the name of my blog, was inspired by my favourite song "She's A Rainbow" by the fabulous Rolling Stones!
It's the prettiest little ditty ever and this song means a lot to me.
Now, I chose a pale blue D&G dress to go with gold heels. 
Added some blue and gold jewellery and a golden comb.
Suits the song perfecly in my opinion.



$320 - profilefashion.com


couture.zappos.com







$44 - harrods.com


bloomingdales.com


ahalife.com

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Great selection doll
    Happy new year tol
    Kiss

    Vendy
    NEW OUTFIT POST
    the simple life of rich people blog
    Twitter @simpleliferichP
    Instagrna @thesimplelifeofrichepeople

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy!
    ♥ hugs

    http://lookbook.nu/pathymoreira
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are awesome!!!

    Can you please vote for me here: http://bit.ly/UJuHHk You just have to like ModCloth on FB and than you can vote. It will take you only few seconds.

    Thanks a lot!
    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally loving the dress!! wld love it if u wanna drop by my blog and follow if u like :)
    I have a Chicnova Jewelry giveaway for 3 lucky winners starting 9 Jan..so do visit!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress and great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe